2010年2月26日星期五

is alomost here by the end...
nothing else...nothing to say...n dun know how to say....

my eng really poor but i still want to try to write in eng...so "ox"
ai~

i really dun know how u feel with me...u be my grilfriend of course very hapi...but day n day...
i busy my assignment n sun& sat need to work part-time....

n problem was me...coz i dun have time to accompary u ...
that day u told me...
will i will hate u coz u leave me alone n u alrdy have newboyfriend?

ok...i really dun know how to answer u at all...
but...
i reply is was not my truth answer...i told u if u really feel hapi to do like that is ok 4 m3...
is it i'm a fool...
i dun know...

but i know,,,if i get scold with u ,,,i oso didnt get back u again from him anymore...
so ...
one things i can do is was hope u hapi oways....

没有评论:

发表评论